APRN Newsletter 1st Quarter 2015
- APRN Co-organizes Side events at World Social Forum
- Sendai Framework Approved at 3rd WCDRR
- US Could Rewrite Australian Law after TPP signed, group claims
- Philippine Economy not going strong as government claims– research group
- Aid watchdog calls for Australian support for PNG anti-corruption measures
- Monsanto’s flagship pesticide linked to cancer and antibiotic resistance: PAN International calls for strong global response
- Farmers’ or corporate sovereignty
- Uphold the rights of women migrant workers! Fight for decent wage! Stop forced migration!
- APRN Statement on the European Commission’s Communication: A Global Partnership for Poverty Eradication and Sustainable Development after 2015
- Review of Beijing+20: a rhetoric or for real?
- Network Updates and New Releases